Harmony Facility Management Services Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Harmony Holdings Ltd, incorporated in 2015. The Company has responsibility for the operations and maintenance of real estate and property management.
Harmony Facility Management Services Ltd (HFMSL) ensures corporate and regulatory compliance and proper operation of all aspects of a building to create an optimal, safe and cost effective environment for the occupants to function by managing the following activities:
- Health and Safety;
- Maintenance, testing and inspections;
- Operational Efficiency;
- Space allocation and changes;
- Business continuity planning, etc.
Some of the edifices under the management of HFMSL include:
- Adama Bola Saad Building, Ilorin (multistorey office complex)
- Stadium Shopping Complex, Ilorin
- Mandate III Estate, Ilorin
- Adewole Estate, Ilorin,
- Stella Obasanjo Multi-purpose Hall, Ilorin
- Harmony Reservation Area, Ilorin, etc.