HARMONY BUSINESS SCHOOL (HBS) was established to serve as focal point for Human Resource Development (HRD) and Workforce Capacity Building (WCB) as well as a research Centre on matters relating to Human Development in and outside Nigeria.
- To be a lead Centre of excellence in providing training, sharing knowledge, conducting research and providing policy advisory in Human Capital Development.
- By focusing on the culture of training in collaboration with local and international training agencies for knowledge sharing.
OBJECTIVES OF HBS
- To create a strong, dynamic and world class Human Capital Development training centre.
- To develop partnerships, affiliations and linkages with local and international training institutions.
- Develop a marketing strategy to market the value of training in human capital development within Kwara State and beyond.
- Design, develop and deliver a wide variety of training courses that will enhance the skills and capacity of personnel.